3M Temflex 3/4" x 60' Electrical Tape 165
The 3M Temflex Vinyl Electrical Tape 165 is a good quality, multi-purpose vinyl insulating tape. This tape has great resistance to moisture and varying weather conditions.
The 3M Temflex Vinyl Electrical Tape 165 is a polyvinyl chloride (PVC) tape that is flame-retardant and conformable. This tape provides great mechanical protection with minimum bulk. The 3M Temflex Vinyl Electrical Tape is a UL Listed and CSA Certified "Insulating Tape."Features:
- Resists abrasion, moisture, alkalis, solvents and acids
- Flame-retardant and helps inhibit the corrosion of electrical conductors
- Made of durable PVC
- Compatible with rubber and synthetic splicing compounds
- Withstands a temperature range of 32° to 194 °F (0° to 90 °C)
- UL Listed, CSA and VDE Certified
- Adhesive Type: Rubber
- Applications: Insulation
- Backing (Carrier) Material: PVC
- Brand: Temflex
- Elongation at Break: 200.0 %
- ETIM Class 8.0: EC000128
- Maximum Operating Temperature (Celsius): 90.0 °C
- Maximum Operating Temperature (Fahrenheit): 194.0 °F
- Minimum Operating Temperature (Celsius): 0.0 °C
- Minimum Operating Temperature (Fahrenheit): 32.0 °F
- Overall Length (Imperial): 60.0 ft
- Overall Length (Metric): 18.0 m
- Overall Width (Imperial): 0.75"
- Overall Width (Metric): 19.0 mm
- Product Colour: Red
- Shelf Life: 1825 Days
- Tape Grade: General Use
- Total Tape Thickness without Liner (Imperial): 0.006"
- Total Tape Thickness without Liner (metric): 0.15 mm
- Voltage Rating: 600 V
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.
We Also Recommend
Mulco 300ml Supra Expert Sealants - Available in a variety of colors