3M Temflex Black General Use Vinyl Electrical Tape 3/4" x 60'
The 3M Temflex Vinyl Electrical Tape is a good quality, multi-purpose vinyl insulating tape. This tape has great resistance to moisture and varying weather conditions.
The 3M Temflex Vinyl Electrical Tape is a polyvinyl chloride (PVC) tape that is flame-retardant and conformable. This tape provides great mechanical protection with minimum bulk. The 3M Temflex Vinyl Electrical Tape is a UL Listed and CSA Certified "Insulating Tape".
- Resists abrasion, moisture, alkalis, solvents and acids
- Flame-retardant and helps inhibit the corrosion of electrical conductors
- Made of durable PVC
- Compatible with rubber and synthetic splicing compounds
- Withstands a temperature range of 32 to 194 °F (0 to 90 °C)
- UL Listed, CSA and VDE Certified
- Wire Marking
- Ideal for harnessing, bundling, pulling, fishing of wires and cables
- Offers electrical insulation for wire and cable splices rated up to 600 volts
- Use for colour-coding phase identification, wire marking, and safety
- Adhesive Type: Rubber
- Applications: Insulation
- Brand: Temflex
- Elongation at Break: 200 %
- Maximum Operating Temperature (Celsius): 90 °C
- Maximum Operating Temperature (Fahrenheit): 194 °F
- Minimum Operating Temperature (Fahrenheit): 32 °F
- Overall Length (Imperial): 60 ft
- Overall Length (Metric): 18 m
- Overall Width (Imperial): 0.75"
- Overall Width (Metric): 19 mm
- Product Colour: Black
- Size (Imperial): 0.75" x 60 ft
- Size (Metric): 19 mm x 18 m
- Tape Grade: General Use
- Total Tape Thickness without Liner (Imperial): 0.006"
- Total Tape Thickness without Liner (metric): 0.15 mm
- Voltage Rating: 600 V
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.
We Also Recommend
Mulco 300ml Supra Expert Sealants - Available in a variety of colors