Mulco Butyl Rubber Based Sealant 300 ml - Available in a variety of colors
Butyl is a butyl rubber, architectural, one-component sealing compound for general exterior use, especially for sealing outdoor joints around door and window frames, and sidings. Dries by solvent evaporation.
- Excellent adhesion to glass and ceramic
- For interior and exterior use
- Rubber-based sealant
- Stays flexible at -30° C
- Available size: 300 mL
- Available colours:
- White (010)
- Aluminum (650)
- Black (950)
CAUTION: Not for use on surfaces such as asphalt or tar products, or insulation panels (polystyrene, etc.).
- Used to seal outdoor joints between two perpendicular surfaces subject to thermal movements. For sealing joints around door and window frames and sidings.
- Good adhesion on many surfaces such as natural, painted or anodised aluminum, painted or stained wood, concrete or masonry.
- Do not use in contact with surfaces such as asphalt or tar products and insulation panels (polystyrene, etc.) which can be damaged by solvents
- Does not withstand immersion (tank) or abrasion (foot traffic)
- Not recommended for window glazing applications or hidden joints, which require a non-skinning, non-hardening sealant.
- No mixing or primer required.
- No staining of surrounding surfaces.
- Can be applied on vertical, horizontal or overhanging surfaces without subsiding or sagging.
- Remains flexible even at lower temperatures.
- Withstands weathering.
- Good ultraviolet rays resistance.
- Compatible with Wood Frame Foundations requirements.
- Allows a joint movement up to 7.5% of the original joint width (15% maximum joint movement).
- Does not require painting; however it can be painted over 24 hours after application (latex paint).
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.
We Also Recommend
Mulco 300ml Supra Expert Sealants - Available in a variety of colors