Clearance Bosch GBH18V-26K24 18V EC Brushless SDS-plus Bulldog 1" Rotary Hammer Kit
Shipping 19.71 lb
The Bosch GBH18V-26K24 kit pairs the CORE18V GBA18V63 18V 6.3 Ah Battery – the best-built battery on the planet (vs. leading power tool competitors) – with the 18V EC Brushless SDS-plus Bulldog 1 In. Rotary Hammer to deliver more power in a lightweight, cordless tool. When put to the drilling test in concrete, the CORE18V battery enabled extra power in the GBH18V-26 rotary hammer, delivering up to 32% more holes, even in extreme cases, than previous-generation 18V 6.0 Ah battery. With its efficient EC Brushless motor, the hammer weighs only 6.3 Lbs. (tool only, not including battery) but powers 1.9 Ft.-Lbs. of impact energy. It also has KickBack Control, an integrated sensor to stop tool rotation in bind-up situations; Electronic Precision Control, for smoother bit starts; and Vibration Control, for extended user comfort. This tool offers an optional GDE18V-16 dust-extraction unit, which is integrated with the hammer to provide a self-contained HEPA dust solution for max mobility. The cells in the CORE18V carry more energy density than the previous-gen cells, and they are laser-welded and rail-connected for high-current efficiency. They deliver performance comparable to competitive batteries up to 35% larger. The 1.8 Lbs. CORE18V is backward and forward compatible with all Bosch 18V tools and features the Bosch-exclusive CoolPack 2.0, which is an advanced configuration that provides up to 35% more cooling effect than predecessor batteries. The included Bosch BC1880 18V Fast Charger can charge a spent CORE18V to 80% in 41 minutes and to 100% in 55 minutes.
- GBH18V-26 – EC Brushless motor delivers 1.9 Ft.-Lbs. of impact energy and longer runtime
- GBH18V-26 – lightweight design at only 6.3 Lbs. (tool only, not including battery) providing great performance-to-weight ratio
- CORE18V – high-density cells deliver up to 1,440 Watts of power, 80% more than previous-generation 6.0 Ah batteries
- CORE18V – enhanced cell design provides up to 20% longer runtime than previous-gen 6.0 Ah batteries
- CORE18V – employs the Bosch-exclusive CoolPack 2.0 technology, which provides up to 35% more cooling effect than the previous-generation CoolPack system
- CORE18V – lighter weight and efficient design provides a battery that weighs only 1.8 Lbs., but provides performance comparable to competitive batteries that are up to 35% larger
- CORE18V – system compatibility features backward and forward compatibility with all Bosch 18V tools
- GBH18V-26 – KickBack Control technology reduces the risk of sudden tool reactions in binding conditions
- BC1880 Fast Charger – charges the CORE18V to 80% in 41 minutes and to 100% in 55 minutes
- GBH18V-26 – Electronic Precision Control provides slower ramp-up for accurate bit starts
- GBH18V-26 – Vibration Control affords great user comfort for extended periods of work
- GBH18V-26 – SDS-plus® chuck is the industry-standard system
- GBH18V-26 – robust power system produces 0-4,350 no-load BPM and 0-890 no-load RPM
- GBH18V-26 – optional GDE18V-16 dust-extraction unit, which integrates with hammer to provide a self-contained HEPA dust solution for max mobility
- GBH18V-26 – Electronic Motor and Cell Protection helps protect motor and battery from overheating
- GBH18V-26 – ergonomic layout is designed with an L-shape design for better horizontal drilling
- CORE18V – cold weather operation – works in cold weather conditions down to -4° F
- (1) GBH18V-26 18V EC Brushless SDS-plus Bulldog 1 In. Rotary Hammer
- (2) GBA18V63 18V CORE18V Lithium-Ion 6.3 Ah Batteries
- (1) BC1880 18V Fast Charger
- (1) Auxiliary Handle
- (1) Depth Gauge
- (1) Carrying Case
- Battery Chemistry: Lithium Ion
- Battery Voltage (V): 18
- Battery/Charger: Included
- Chuck Design: Keyless
- Chuck Size: SDS-plus
- Height: 8.9"
- Impact Energy/EPTA (ft. lbs.): 1.9
- Length: 13.7"
- Max. Capacity in Concrete: 1"
- Max. Capacity in Steel: 1/2"
- Max. Capacity in Wood: 1-1/4"
- Max. Hole Diameter in Concrete-Thin Wall Core Bit: 2-5/8"
- No Load BPM: 0-4,350
- No Load RPM: 0-890
- Torque (in. lbs.): 250
- Weight: 6.3 lbs
- Width: 3.0"
- Works With:
- 18V On-Tool Dust Extractor GDE18V-16
- Other Dust Extraction/Collection Hoods, HDC100, HDC200
- Right Angle Attachment RHA-50
- Keyless 3-Jaw Chuck with SDS-plus Shank HA3JAW
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.
We Also Recommend
Clearance Bosch IDH182 EC Brushless 1/4" and 1/2" Two-In-One Bit/Socket Impact Driver - Bare Tool