Clearance Bosch HDH183 18V EC Brushless Brute Tough 1/2" Hammer Drill/Driver
Shipping 4.93 lb
The Bosch HDH183 18V EC Brushless Brute Tough 1/2 In. Hammer Drill/Driver is made to tackle demanding materials and applications (such as metal or masonry) anywhere on a worksite. This powerful hammer drill features KickBack Control and a precision clutch. KickBack Control is an integrated acceleration sensor that automatically shuts the tool down when a potentially dangerous rotational torque reaction occurs in a bind-up scenario. The precision clutch has 25+1 settings, for reduced overtightening, fewer damaged screw heads and a longer tool life. Its efficient EC Brushless motor delivers outstanding runtime and longer motor life. It generates 663 In.-Lbs. of torque and a no-load bpm of 0-31,500. This drill has a variable-speed selector, designed for high-torque driving (0-480 rpm) or high-speed drilling (0-2,100 rpm). With an upgraded, all-metal chuck, the drill has great bit grip and torque transfer. The HDH183 features Bosch's Electronic Motor and Cell Protection, tough Durashield housing, an LED for illumination and a long belt clip. It is an easy tool to handle, with a sure-grip side-assist handle and an ergonomic grip zone.
- KickBack Control – reduces the risk from sudden rotational torque reaction in a bind-up scenario
- Precision clutch with 25+1 settings – provides driving accuracy for reduced fastener damage
- Upgraded all-metal chuck – for more durability, along with first-rate bit retention
- EC Brushless motor – efficient power that delivers 663 In.-Lbs. of torque and outstanding runtime
- Brute Tough design – compact hammer drill that provides plenty of power
- Great impact-to-weight ratio – weighs just 3.5 Lbs., but delivers 0-31,500 bpm
- Outstanding control – variable drilling speeds for high-speed (0-2,100 rpm) and high torque (0-480 rpm)
- Durashield housing – can stand up to tough jobsite conditions
- Sure-grip side-assist handle – helps prevent slipping and increases control during use
- Ergonomic grip zone – soft grip and improved design enables better handling and greater comfort
- Electronic Motor and Cell Protection – longer life in tool and battery, protects from overload
- Drill-area LED with feedback – illuminates dark zones; provides tool-status feedback
- Longer belt clip – for a more secure hold
- Tool Only
- Battery Chemistry: Lithium Ion
- Battery Voltage (V): 18
- Battery/Charger: Not Included
- Chuck Capacity: 1/2" Keyless Chuck
- Chuck Design: Keyless
- Chuck Size: 1/2"
- Height: 8.375"
- Length: 8.03"
- No Load BPM: 0-31,500
- No Load RPM: 0-2,100
- Torque (in. lbs.): 663
- Weight: 3.5 lb
- Width: 3.0"
- Works With: Dust Extraction/Collection Hoods HDC100, HDC200
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.
We Also Recommend
Clearance Bosch IDH182 EC Brushless 1/4" and 1/2" Two-In-One Bit/Socket Impact Driver - Bare Tool