Exclusive to Lethbridge Fasteners! Makita TD001GZ 40V Max Brushless Impact Driver
The 40V Max. Brushless Impact Driver has been designed so that you can work smarter, not harder. With 6 optimised fastening controls each mode tailors the driver speed and impact rate to the task at hand. Whether it€™s fastening batten screws, driving self drilling screws or bolt fastening and removal the TD001G has a mode to make you work more efficiently. In addition the single hand quick change trigger allows you to change between speeds and modes at the touch of a button so you have precise control over the fastening application. Not only is this driver smart but it is also powerful, with 220Nm of maximum fastening torque it has more then enough power to get the job done. Due to the tools improved cooling performance the driver has the ability to perform continuous heavy duty applications over extended periods of time.
- Enhanced Anvil Holder - material change from needle bearing to ball bearing provides reduction of bit wobbling. Providing more stability and control when fastening.
- Quick Change Selector - one touch mode selector located above the trigger allows the user to jump between modes single handed. Quickly changing between modes improves efficiency as you no longer have to take your hand off the tool.
- Constant Speed Control - ensures the users is able to operate the tool at the same speed that you would operate the tool on a full charged battery, even when the remaining battery capacity becomes low.
- One Touch Bit Installation - new bit installation has been designed to prevent the bit from unexpectedly falling off. A more effective mechanism has been designed increasing the strength of the chuck with out increasing the resistance required to install a bit.
- 6 Optimised Application Modes - 6 assist mode variations; T-mode 1 and 2 for self drilling screws in both thick and thin sheet metal. Wood mode for fastening long wood screws. Bolt modes 1 to 3 with rotation auto stop for tightening / loosening bolts. (Further detail on each mode provided on next page)
- 4-Speed Power Selection - 4 electronic speeds allow the user to adjust the power, speed and impact rate to suit the fastening application.
- High Power Output - the high power 40Vmax XGT Li-Ion battery allows for continuous operation in heavy-duty applications such as metal fastening screws or coach bolts
- Max. capacities standard bolt: M5 - M16
- Max. capacities high tensile bolt: M5 - M14
- No load speed:
- Max.: 0 - 3,700 rpm
- Hard: 0 - 3,200 rpm
- Med: 0 - 2,100 rpm
- Soft: 0 - 1,100 rpm
- Impact rate:
- Max.: 0 - 4,400 ipm
- Hard: 0 - 3,600 ipm
- Med: 0 - 2,600 ipm
- Soft: 0 - 1,100 ipm
- Max. tightening torque:
- Max.: 220 Nm
- Hard: 170 Nm
- Med: 50 Nm
- Soft: 20 Nm
- Drive shank 6.35 mm: (1/4") Hex
- Overall length: 120 mm
- Skin weight: 1.0 kg
- Weight (with battery): 2.0 kg (BL4040)
- Voltage: 40 V Max
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.
We Also Recommend
Clearance Type A Hex Head Washered Self Tapping / Roofing Screws - painted
Clearance Bostitch 16S2-50GAL 1" x 2" 16-Gauge Galvanized Construction Staples 6,000/Box
Clearance Bostitch 16S2-25FG10M 1" x 1" 16-Gauge S2 Series Flash Galvanized Staples 10,000/box