1-9/16" SDS-max Combination Hammer - Bosch RH540M
The Bosch RH540M 1-9/16 In. SDS-max Combination Hammer is a combo rotary hammer and hammer-only tool designed for concrete contractors and professional remodelers who need a powerful and versatile tool. It delivers 6.1 Ft.-Lbs. of impact energy while weighing in at only 15.2 Lbs. The motor is rated at 170 to 340 RPM in rotary mode and 1,200 to 2,750 BPM in hammer mode, which will easily reduce concrete to dust. Its SDS-max bit system allows tool-free and one-handed bit changes. The Vario-Lock mechanism lets users angle the chisel into 12 different positions to optimize the working angle. The hammer has a Dual Mode Selector Knob and service minder brushes, which clearly indicate when preventive maintenance is required.
- 6.1 Ft.-Lbs. of impact energy, up to 20 percent more than other combo rotary hammers
- SDS-max bit system for tool-free easy bit changes
- Vario-Lock mechanism allows 12 positions for best chisel angle
- Combination dual mode selector knob rotary hammer mode or hammer-only mode
- Service minder brushes
- Innovative service modules
- Auxiliary handle and carrying case
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.
We Also Recommend
1-1/4" SDS-plus Rotary Hammer with Quick-Change Chuck System - Bosch RH432VCQ