SDS-max / Spline Chiseling Dust Collection Attachment - Bosch HDC300
Shipping 4.66 lb
The HDC300 is a unique dust collection attachment which will fit on all Bosch SDS-max, spline combination rotary and demolition hammers with exception of the 11316EVS and DH1020VC SDS-max demolition hammers. The HDC300 is unique in that it allows the user to access the chisel for installation, removal and/or adjustment without removing the attachment. The shroud itself focuses air suction from the vacuum around the chisel for maximum dust collection. And thanks to a durable clamping band, the attachment is easy to install and adjust on all the Bosch hammers noted above. The attachment also features a metal extension arm which can be adjusted forwards or backwards to position it correctly around the chisel, and to accommodate different chisel lengths. The metal arm also provides added job-site durability. The shroud features a convenient rubber bumper at the tip of the shroud to provide cushion should it contact the work piece during use. The HDC300 comes in a kit that includes an extension tube and three adapters to fit different sized hammers.
- Chiseling dust collection shroud - focuses air suction from the vacuum around the chisel for maximum dust collection
- Unique ski-boot style clamping band - provides easy installation and adjustment onto the hammer tube
- Adjustable metal extension arm - provides easy adjustment of the attachment for proper positioning around the chisel and can also accommodate different chisel lengths
- 1-3/8 In. dust port - fits Bosch dust extractor vacuum nozzles; Bosch adapters (sold separately) can convert the dust port to 1-1/4 In. or 2 In. vacuum nozzles
- Rubber bumper - provides cushion on the tip of the shroud if the shroud contacts the work piece during chiseling applications
- 3-piece adapter set - allows the chiseling dust collection attachment to be installed on different size hammers
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.