5 pieces 3-5/8" 11-14 TPI Flexible for Metal T-Shank Jig Saw Blades (Bosch T118BF)
Shipping 0.09 lb
Flexible for Metal blades have bimetal construction for long life and greater flexibility. Designed for cutting sheet metal and thin metals (ferrous and non-ferrous). Ideal for straight or curved cuts. T-shank design for maximum grip and stability which fits 90% of all current jigsaw makes and models.
- For medium to thin metals 1/4" to 1/8" thick (ferrous and non-ferrous)
- 11-14 TPI progressive tooth design for smooth cuts in various thicknesses
- Bi-metal construction for durability and long life
- 3-5/8" overall length, 2-5/8" working length
- Proper lubricant is recommended when cutting metal
- 5 piece pack
- 5 Blades
- Application: Medium-thin metals 1/8" - 1/4" (ferrous and non-ferrous)
- Blade Length: 3.625"
- Blade Thickness: 0.04"
- Jig Saw Blade Type: Jig Saw T-Shank
- Material: Bimetal
- Overall Length: 3-5/8"
- Working Length: 2-5/8"
- Quantity: 5
- Teeth Per Inch: 11-14 Progressive Teeth Per Inch
- Tooth Design: Wavy set and milled
- Type of Cut: Straight Cuts and Long Life