Five-Point Self-Leveling Alignment Laser and Cross-Line (Bosch GCL25)
Oversized Product - Shipping will be Collect or can Pick-up in Store
The Bosch GCL25 is a five-point self-leveling alignment laser with cross-line. It delivers two-in-one versatility for power users who perform a variety of tasks involving squaring, plumbing and leveling. Operators no longer need two tools to square a room for walls or transfer points for ceiling installations. Its smart pendulum leveling system self-levels and indicates out-of-level, and it locks at any angle in manual mode, leaving hands free to quickly complete layout. It has a plumb range of 15 Ft., a horizontal point range of 100 Ft. and a lines range of 30 Ft. The included BM1 Positioning Device provides a Microfine Height Adjustment System for quick adjustment.
- Five points plus a cross-line for a two-in-one laser
- Highly visible laser points and lines: for horizontal leveling, vertical alignment, squaring, layout and plumb point transfer
- Manual mode locks lines for use at any angle
- Smart pendulum system: self levels and indicates out-of-level condition
- Four selectable modes: 5-point, horizontal line, vertical line or cross-line modes