Circular Blades - Non-Ferrous Metals / Plastic / Laminate Cutting Blades (Diablo)
Shipping 3.0 lb
Diablo's blade features a thin kerf triple chip design that is specially designed to cut laminate flooring, double-sided laminates and melamine cleanly, leaving a smooth finish with no chipping or tear-out. Laminated materials are highly abrasive, so these blades feature a TiCo carbide blend ideally suited to harsh service.
- TiCo Hi-Density carbide specifically designed for each application to increase performance
- Perma-SHIELD Non-stick Coating protects from heat, gumming, & corrosion
- Super thin laser cut kerf for fast, durable, and clean cuts
- Note: laminate flooring should only be cut with a sliding miter saw or table saw (never with a "chop" style saw).
- Laser cut arbor for accurate blade rotation reducing vibration and premature wear
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.