Drywall Screws - Bugle Head (Scavenger Head) Tek (Self-Drill)
Shipping 4.81 lb
Attaches gypsum board to 20-12 gauge steel. The unique Scavenger head design helps reduce paper burrs, creating a smooth professional finish.
- Head Type: Scavenger (Bugle Self-Drill)
- Recess Type: #2 Phillips
- Thread Type: Single lead
- Coating: Clear Zinc
- Use a standard screw gun with a depth-sensitive nose piece. Suggested screw gun specification for optimal performance - 4 amps minimum and RPM range of 0 to 4,000.
- The Scavenger head is fully seated when the head is flush with the work surface.
- Overdriving my result in fastener failure or strip out.
- The fastener must penetrate beyond the metal three full thread pitches.