BLK 5.0 Nibbler Up To 6 Gauge - Fein (BLK5.0)
Oversized Product - Shipping will be Collect or can Pick-up in Store
Powerful nibbler for heavy dismantling and cutting applications.
- Powerful 1,200 watt motor for outstanding performance while maintaining excellent ergonomics.
- Cuts over 90Â° edges, for example on guard rails or tanks.
- Cutting direction can be adjusted in three 90Â° steps without the need for tools.
- Optimum power-to-weight ratio.
- Long tool life of punch and die.
- Chip protection mesh on vent slots.
- Handle can be rotated 180Â°.
- 16 ft. cable.
- Stainless steel up to 13 gauge.
- Wide range of accessories.
- Power consumption: 1,200 Watts
- Power output: 750 Watts
- Cutting speed: 4.3 ft/min
- Strokes: 750 rpm
- Cable with plug: 16 ft
- Weight according to EPTA: 8.4 lbs
- Steel 56,000 lbf/in2: 6 gauge
- Steel 84,000 lbf/in2: 10 gauge
- Steel 112,000 lbf/in2: 13 gauge
- Non-ferrous metals up to 35,000 lbf/in2: 2 gauge
- Plastics: 6 gauge
- Immersion with die: 1-3/16 in
- Cutting width: 1-5/16 in
- Radius of smallest curve (inside/outside): 3-3/8 / 3-11/16 in
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.