KBM 50 auto Mag Drill unit up to 2-1/16 in - Fein (FEITKBM50AUTO)
Shipping 59.58 lb
Light, smart, fully automatic 2-speed machine. Saves time and expense in the workshop and on the construction site
- Time and cost savings in large volume drilling due to digitally controlled drill feed.
- Predictable work times on contract and serial work thanks to repeatable and consistent drilling times.
- Universal operation, such as tapping in manual machine mode using forward/reverse and the MK3 interface.
- FEIN stable speed high-performance motor.
- Electronic speed control.
- High magnetic holding force.
- Convenient magnetic holding force gauge.
- Integrated cooling tank.
- Tilt sensor.
- Control pads in the field of view.
- * optional using accessory.
- ** only in manual machine operation
- Annular cutter max. dia.: 2"
- HSS annular cutters max. dia.: 1-9/16"
- Mag base, max. drilling depth: 2(3*)"
- Max. countersinking dia.: 2**"
- Power consumption: 1,200 Watts
- Power output: 610 Watts
- 1st gear: 130 - 260 rpm
- 2nd gear: 260 - 520 rpm
- Annular cutter holder: QuickIN (3/4" Weldon)
- Chuck: MT 3
- Stroke: 5-11/16"
- Magnetic holding force: 2,800 lbs
- Cable with plug: 13 ft
- Weight according to EPTA: 35.7 lbs
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.