KBM 50 Q Mag Drill Unit Up To 2-1/16 In - Fein (KBM50Q)
Oversized Product - Shipping will be Collect or can Pick-up in Store
Lightweight with 2-speed gearbox and easy operation for efficient drilling in the workshop and on the construction site.
- Compact with high functionality for universal use on the construction site and in the workshop.
- Simple and error-proof control concept in the operator's field of view.
- Double drill motor guides enable use of the largest core bits.
- Electronic speed control.
- FEIN stable speed high-performance motor.
- High magnetic holding force.
- Convenient magnetic holding force gauge.
- Integrated cooling tank.
- Hand feed wheel can be mounted on either side.
- Annular cutter max. dia.: 2 in
- HSS annular cutters max. dia.: 1-9/16 in
- Mag base, max. drilling depth: 2 in
- Twist drill max. dia.: 5/8 in
- Tapping: 5/8 in
- Max. countersinking dia.: 1-1/4 in
- Reaming max. dia.: 5/8 in
- Power consumption: 1,200 Watts
- Power output: 640 Watts
- 1st gear: 130-260 rpm
- 2nd gear: 260-520 rpm
- Annular cutter holder: QuickIN (3/4 in Weldon: AU,CA,US,UK)
- Stroke: 5-11/16 in
- Total stroke range: 12-3/8 in
- Magnetic holding force: 2,800 lbs
- Magnetic base sizes: 7-11/16 x 3-9/16 in
- Cable with plug: 13 ft
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.