Stainless Steel Professional-Set - Fein (RS12-70E-PROSET)
Oversized Product - Shipping will be Collect or can Pick-up in Store
Stainless Steel Professional Set - for standard applications in tube processing
- Efficient grinding of weld seams due to ideal cutting speed of the sanding belts.
- Variable speed for grinding, satin finishing and mirror-finish polishing of previously-installed hand rails.
- Flexible sanding belts conform themselves perfectly, even on sharp pipe curves, and consequently produce seamless surfaces.
- 360° circumferential grinding in only 2 steps.
- Optional guide roller for limited wall clearance.
- Self-start lock.
- Wide range of accessories.
- Dustproof ball bearing.
- Carbon brushes with automatic switch-off function
- 20 sanding belts 13/26 x 32-1/16 in(10 each of grits 120 and 180)
- 20 sanding belts 1-9/16 x 22/16 in(10 each of grits 120 and 180)
- 5 fleece belts 13/16 x 32-5/16 in, very fine grit 280
- 1 metal tool case
- Power consumption: 1,200 Watts
- Power output: 750 Watts
- No load speed: 2,700 - 7,000 rpm
- Belt speed: 72 ft/sec
- Minimum wall clearance: 2 in
- Weight according to EPTA: 8.3 lbs
- Cable with plug: 13 ft
- Pipes up to : 5/16 - 3-1/8 in