18V EC Brushless 1-1/4" Stroke Multi-Grip Reciprocating Saw (Bare Tool) - Bosch GSA18V-125N
Oversized Product - Shipping will be Collect or can Pick-up in Store
The Bosch GSA18V-125 EC Brushless 1.25 In.-Stroke Multi-Grip Reciprocating Saw is the first cordless recip saw with orbital and non-orbital sawing action for superior cutting in materials from wood to metal. It is engineered to be the most effective 18V demolition recip saw available. With an innovative and easy-to-handle angled-motor design, it has extremely versatile ergonomic multi-position grip areas with soft-grip. The enhanced EC Brushless 18V motor provides improved runtime over previous-gen 18V motors. It features 0-2,500 strokes per minute at 1.25" per stroke. The adjustable footplate enables control of the cutting depth and use of a wide array of the blade's teeth. It has Vibration Control counterbalance technology, a long, easily reachable variable-speed trigger switch for accurate start of the cut and a speed dial to set max cut speed. Its toolless blade-change system allows easy blade installation, and it has a hanging hook and double LED light.
- Balanced easy-handling design featuring an angled-motor design, 19.0" length and 7.7 Lbs. (tool only, without battery) weight
- Three orbital settings (0-1-2) allow optimized cutting in all types of materials
- Powerful 18V EC Brushless motor delivers efficient, next-gen corded-like power and enhanced runtime
- Versatile large ergonomic handle with soft-grip designed to deliver user comfort in typical and difficult positions
- Optimized performance produces 0-2,500 strokes per minute at 1.25" per stroke
- Vibration Control counterbalance technology limits vibration for easier handling and comfort
- Variable-speed control includes a dial to set max speed and a long, easily accessed accelerator trigger to control operating speed, such as at start of cut
- Constant Response circuitry maintains the desired speed under load
- Toolless blade-change system provides easy installation and tight blade grip
- Innovative hanging hook keeps the tool within reach at all times
- Double LED light offers outstanding illumination even in dark, tight work areas
- Adjustable footplate enables control of the cutting depth and use of a wide array of the blade's teeth, for more efficient operation
- Electronic Motor Protection (EMP) protects the motor against overload and ensures a long lifetime
- Electronic Cell Protection (ECP) protects the battery (sold separately) against overload, overheating and deep discharge
- Bare-tool kit battery and charger are sold separately
- (1) GSA18V-125 Reciprocating Saw, (2) 6" Bi-Metal Reciprocating Saw Blades
- Battery Chemistry: Lithium Ion
- Battery Voltage: 18
- Case Type: No Case Included
- Charger: Sold separately
- Height: 8.1"
- Length: 19.0"
- No Load SPM: 0-2,500
- Separate On/Off Speed Control: Yes
- Stroke Length: 1.25
- Weight: 7.7lb
- Width: 4.0"
- Includes: (1) GSA18V-125 Reciprocating Saw, (2) 6" Bi-Metal Reciprocating Saw Blades
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.