Circular Blades - Woodworking IRWIN Marples Circular Saw Blades
Shipping 2.32 lb
IRWIN is proud to introduce a full line of fine woodworking saw blades that are manufactured in Italy to the highest standards of precision required for fine woodworking and finish carpentry. These industry leading laser-cut, thin kerf saw blades are produced in a highly-automated, state-of-the-art facility in Udine, Italy the heart of high-quality circular saw blade manufacturing. Engineered with oversized, high-quality carbide, the new Marples Woodworking Series saw blades provide the extended life and flawless finish professional woodworkers and finish carpenters demand.
- Extra-sharp, oversized carbide teeth are re-sharpenable for long life
- Precision tensioned for flawless cuts
- Heat-resistant non-stick coating reduces gumming for easy cleanup and truer, cleaner cuts
- Lumens: 5000
- Lighting Range: up to 25 ft.
- Bulb Type: Fluorescent
- Lamp Life: 8,000 hrs.
- Kelvin: 2700
- Wattage (KW): 85
- Amp Draw: 0.6
- Voltage: 120V
- Temp Rated: -20°F - 120°F (-29°C - 49°C)
- Tested Certified: CSA/ Energy Star
- Cord Type: 18/2 SJTW