3 Ton 5' Lift Mini-Mite II Lever Chain Puller - Super Heavy Duty (110512)
Oversized Product - Shipping will be Collect or can Pick-up in Store
3 Ton 5' Lift Mini-Mite II Lever Chain Hoist - Super Heavy Duty (110512)
- New improved design is smaller and lighter than the original Mini Mite
- Class V+ Chain is world's strongest and is exclusive to JET
- Allows use of smaller load chain without compromising safety
- Zinc coated load chain and coated brake hub minimize corrosion
- One simple lever changes direction and disengages gear train for fast chain adjustments
- New larger hooks with extra heavy duty latches
- Riveted rubber handle for comfort and safety
- Electrostatic powder painted before assembly to protect against rust
- Capacity unaffected at temperatures up to -40°C with suitable winter lubrication
- Tested to 150% of rated capacity
- Meets ANSI B30.21 specifications (Certificate included)
- Made in Japan
- Shipping Weight 36.9 lb (16.8 kg)
- Product Weight (lb/kg) 35.2 lb (16 kg)
- Rated Lifting Capacity (Tons) 3
- Standard Lift 5'
- Number of Falls 1
- Load Chain Diameter 9.0mm
- Min Distance Between Hooks 16-3/16"
- Distance per Handle Pull 1/2"
- Force Req. to Lift Capacity (lbs) 82
- Lever Length 14-1/8"
- A 16-3/16"
- B 7-11/32"
- C 7-3/32"
- D 3-1/4"
- E 4-3/32"
- F 6-5/8"
- G 14-1/8"
- H 1-13/32"
- J 2-5/64"
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.