Silver-Streak Round Metal Markers
Shipping 0.06 lb
Markal Silver-Streak metal markers are ideal when highly-visible, torch-resistant marks are required during metal layout and fabrication work. The unique reflective lead is more visible through a welder's filter plate and will not rub, burn or blow off like soapstone. Marks on all metal surfaces including oily or wet.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Highly visible marks illuminate when cutting or welding
- Superior to soapstone in markability and durability; will not rub, burn or blow off surface
- Marks on oily, wet or rusty metals, and will not scratch or abrade surfaces
- Durable holders prevent stick breakage
- Durable, mechanical holder prevents stick breakage and features a convenient, built-in sharpener and pocket clip for easy storage.
- For low corrosion (low chlorides/halogens) applications, see Silver-Streak/Red-Riter Metal Marker - Low Corrosion Shapes
- Metal fabrication
- Ship building and repair
- Bridge fabrication
- Steel and iron
- Stainless steel
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.