Shipping 0.1 lb
Designed to bleed through solvent- or oil-based primers or painted surfaces, the B-L Paintstik is ideal for structural steel parts or layout work where marks are required to show through a covering coat of paint or primer.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Marks bleed through solvent- or oil-based primers or paints
- Used for inspection, coding, layout or assembly operations
- Durable weather- and UV-resistant marks
- To prevent bleeding through the finished coat of paint, seal the marked areas with water-based epoxy paint
- Marking range: -50°F to 150°F (-46°C to 66°C)
- Bridge fabrication
- Ship building and repair
- Steel and iron
- Structural steel
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.