Positioning Device for Line and Point Lasers (Bosch BM1)BSABM1:8EAfs
The Bosch BM1 positioning device is a versatile mount that works with multiple line lasers thanks to its 1/4 In. to 20 mounting thread. It can magnetically attach to metal surfaces, rest on flat surfaces via retractable feet, or mount to drywall with screws for a wide array of interior applications. The fine adjustment knob allows for precise alignment of the line laser while its built in mounting clip is ideal for ceiling grid applications.
- Microfine height adjustment system - for quick adjustment and secure locking of the working height
- Retractable feet for freestanding use - for use as a mini tripod
- Multimounting system - strong magnets, 5/8''-11 and 1/4''-20 thread, slots for screws or nails, raceways or optional straps
- Clip attachment - for quick setup in ceiling grid applications
- Threaded mounts (1/4-In. x 20 and 5/8 In. x 11) on bottom - for attachment to standard tripod or pole mounts
- Three additional mounting systems - strong magnets, slots for screws or nails, raceways for optional straps