Daredevil Multipurpose Drill Bits - Bosch
Shipping 0.06 lb
Bosch Daredevil Multipurpose Drill Bits help users make an impact in metal and masonry, as well as other materials. Its upgraded multi-grind head is metal tough, providing up to 85% faster drilling in metal than standard bits, making it a true all-in-one bit. For the ultimate versatility in multiple materials, these impact-rated bits have hex shanks, for use with hammer drills or impact drivers. The bits handle thicker metal such as angle iron, as well as sheet metal, aluminum, masonry, brick, block, tile, wood and PVC. They feature steep flutes with ribs for fast dust removal, as well as tips designed to reduce bit-walking for clean holes. The bits are manufactured to Bosch's exacting specifications and are made with innovative tungsten carbide tips, for up to 9x life in multi-material applications than standard bits.
- Upgraded multi-grind heads deliver up to 85% faster drilling in metal than standard bits
- Hex shanks and impact rated allows use in impact drivers and hammer drill/drivers for added versatility
- Sharp ground cutting edges designed for advanced performance
- Steep flutes with ribs deliver fast material removal in multiple materials
- Multi-application design offers drilling in masonry, brick, block, tile, metal, wood and plastic
- Long-life construction provides up to 9x life in multi-material applications than standard bits
- No-skate tip design allows for cleaner holes
- Shank Diameter: 0.25
- Usable Length: 4"
- Length: 6"
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.