1-1/4" Starlock Carbide Grit Plunge Cut Blade - Bosch OSL114CG
Shipping 0.6 lb
Bosch Starlock oscillating multi-tool accessories deliver a three-dimensional fit designed to provide a completely integrated system between multi-tool and accessory. This is a new dimension in torque for oscillating multi-tools. By using a three-dimensional shape instead of a flat interface, Starlock provides the highest-torque transfer, reduced vibration, and the ability for higher performance applications. These accessories continue to be OIS compatible and fit existing tools, as well as the next generation of high-performance Starlock tools. Bosch multi-tool accessories are Swiss made for precision accuracy and long life in the most demanding professional applications. Bosch has a heritage of innovation including the SDS-plus and SDS-max shank systems for concrete hammers and the T-Shank professional blade standard interface for jig saws. The Starlock interface is the new professional standard in oscillating multi-tool systems.
- Two-in-one design for both grinding and rasping
- Color coded interface and laser etched blade to quickly identify the right blade
- Starlock interface for professional performance, also works with OIS compatible tools including Bosch, Fein, Milwaukee, Makita, Rigid, others
- Precision Swiss made blade
- Application: Grout removal
- Blade Length: 4
- Blade Size: 1-1/4"
- Blade Thickness: 0.125"
- Description: Carbide grit / grout and abrasive
- Weight: 0.0563lb
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.