18 Lb. SDS-max Demolition Hammer - Bosch DH712VC
Shipping 36.03 lb
A powerful 14.5 Amp motor with 9.6 Ft./lbs of impact energy (E.P.T.A). This provides maximum performance for chiseling and demolition applications. Vibration control in the hammer mechanism, main & side handles and a low weight of 18.3 lbs. provides best in class power to weight ratio and maximum user comfort. In addition, the tool also features variable speed. This allows for controlled chiseling, constant response circuitry to maintain performance under load and a Vario-Lock function which rotates the chisel into 12 positions to optimize the working angle.
- Best power to weight ratio - 14.5 Amp, 9.6 ft. lbs. of impact energy (E.P.T.A.) and 18.3 lbs. provides maximum productivity in all day chiseling and demolition applications
- Active Vibration Control - vibration reduction in the hammer mechanism and the grip area provides maximum user comfort for extended periods of work
- Constant Response circuitry maintains constant speed under load and provides overload protection
- Articulating auxiliary handle provides maximum comfort and control by maintaining the best working posture possible
- In chisel mode, Vario-Lock Positioning allows chisel to be rotated into 12 different positions to optimize the working angles
- Variable speed dial for controlled chipping applications
- Service Minder light indicates when preventative maintenance is required
- Power light ensures operator that power feed is live
- Patented cord turret reduces cord wear
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.