Carbide Tipped 1-Flute Pilot Panel Straight Bit - Bosch
Premium-quality micrograin carbide tips are ground on specialized CNC equipment for an extra-fine finish with maximum sharpness and edge retention. Pilot panel bit has a drill-through point that plunges through the material, and is used for window and door cutouts in abrasive insulation materials, plywood, and paneling. The fully hardened and tempered steel shank provides ultimate durability.
- Single flute allows for faster feed rates
- For window and door cutouts in abrasive insulation materials, plywood, and paneling
- Drill-through pilot for guiding on templet or framing after panel has been mounted
- Micrograin carbide tip provides superior wear resistance and long life
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.
We Also Recommend
5 pieces 3-5/8" 11-14 TPI Flexible for Metal T-Shank Jig Saw Blades - Bosch T118BF