CORE18V 18V Lithium-Ion 6.3 Ah Battery - Bosch GBA18V63
Shipping 2.31 lb
The Bosch CORE18V 6.3 Ah Battery is the best-built battery on the planet* and is the core of an end-to-end product system that offers superior performance than previous generations greater power, more runtime and backward and forward compatibility across the full Bosch 18V cordless lineup in a compact size. Employing next-generation Lithium-Ion technology, the CORE18V produces up to 1,440 Watts of energy, 80% more than previous-generation 6.0 Ah batteries. Bosch has answered the need for stronger and longer-lasting battery performance in high-load applications, corded-like performance where cordless tools have previously been unable to provide enough power and runtime. Put to the test drilling in concrete with the Bosch GBH18V-26 SDS-plus Bulldog Rotary Hammer, the CORE18V delivered up to 15% more holes using a 1/2" bit drilling 5" deep than previous-generation 18V 6.0 Ah batteries; with 1" holes drilling 6" deep, it delivered up to 32% more holes. Carrying more energy density than the previous-generation cells, the 10 next-gen, high-powered cells in this battery are welded and rail-connected for high-current efficiency. They deliver performance comparable to batteries that are made with 15 standard cells (making them up to 35% larger). The 1.8 Lbs. CORE18V features the Bosch-exclusive CoolPack 2.0, which is an advanced configuration that provides up to 35% more cooling effect than predecessor batteries and provides up to 135% more battery life than batteries that don't have CoolPack technology. The optional Bosch BC1880 18V Fast Charger can charge a spent CORE18V to 80% in 41 minutes and to 100% in 55 minutes. CORE18V is the compatible, compact and lightweight high-power 18V Lithium-Ion battery. *vs. leading power tool competitors.
- High-power cells deliver up to 1,440 Watts of power, 80% more than previous-generation 6.0 Ah batteries
- Enhanced cell design provides up to 20% longer runtime than previous-gen 6.0 Ah batteries
- Bosch-exclusive CoolPack 2.0 technology provides up to 35% more cooling effect than the first version of CoolPack and up to 135% more battery life than batteries without CoolPack
- Lightest high-power battery weighs only 1.8 Lbs., but provides performance comparable to batteries that are up to 35% larger
- System compatibility features backward and forward compatibility with all Bosch 18V tools and chargers
- Fast recharge charges to 80% in only 41 minutes and 100% in only 55 minutes using the optional Bosch BC1880 18V Fast Charger
- Cold weather operation works in cold weather conditions down to -4° F
- (1) GBA18V63 Battery
- Battery Chemistry: Lithium-Ion
- Battery Voltage: 18
- Weight: 1.76lb
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.