SDS-max Demolition Hammer - Bosch DH507
Shipping 25.25 lb
The DH507 12 Lb. SDS-max demolition hammer replaces the 11388 (Max) and the 11387 (hex) demo hammers. The new hammer has over 15% greater impact energy. This delivers 18% improvement in concrete removal for maximum productivity. In. addition, the DH507 now features a designed ergonomic grip area on the hammer tube for chiseling in tight spaces. It also features a variable speed dial for controlled chiseling applications.
- Comfortable ergonomic grip area on the hammer tube for added comfort (in addition to the side handle) when chiseling in tight spaces or in a variety of positions
- Variable speed trigger and variable speed dial for controlled chiseling applications
- SDS-max Bit system for tool-free bit changes with automatic bit locking, dust protection and maximum impact energy transfer rate
- Vario-Lock Positioning rotates and locks chisel in 12 different positions to optimize the working angle
- 360° auxillary side handle which provides a wide range of movement along with operator comfort
- Innovative service modules - designed so a qualified service technician can quickly replace the brushes and cord
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.