18V Brute Tough 1/2 In Hammer Drill/Driver - Bosch HDH181X-01
Shipping 11.92 lb
The Bosch HDH181X-01 18V Brute Tough 1/2" Hammer Drill/Driver easily handles all heavy-duty jobs, with features such as Active Response Technology, an Open-Frame Four-Pole motor and a sure-grip side assist handle. Active Response Technology reduces the risk of dangerous kickback, giving the unit greater control in bind-up situations. Bosch's electronic motor and cell protection help prevent overheating and overloading. Durashield composite housing and an all metal gearbox can bounce back from 25 drops from 12 Ft. high. The side handle is longer to boost control during use, and it is adjustable to 23 positions. This unit is comes with a ProVantage three-year protection plan.
- Four-Pole open frame motor for more power
- Active Response Technology
- Durashield housing to withstand jobsite conditions
- Two 18V Lithium-Ion FatPack batteries
- Soft-grip wrapped housing
- Two speed settings for screw driving (440 RPM) and drilling (1,850 RPM)
- Variable speed trigger
- 750 In.-Lbs. of torque
- 25+1 clutch settings and a variable-speed trigger
- four-pole open-frame motor - more power in a smaller size
- (2) - 18V Lithium-ion FatPack Batteries, (1) - Charger, (1) - Carrying Bag, (1) - Auxiliary Handle, (1) - Double-sided Philips Drive Bit
- Battery Chemistry: Lithium Ion
- Battery Voltage: 18
- Battery/Charger: Included
- Chuck Capacity: 1/2" Keyless Chuck
- Chuck Design: Keyless
- Chuck Size: 1/2 in
- Length: 8.9"
- No Load BPM: 0-27,500
- No Load RPM: 0-440 / 0-1,850
- Torque (in. lbs.): 752
- Weight: 5.0lb
- Width: 3.0"
- Includes: (2) - 18V Lithium-ion FatPack Batteries, (1) - Charger, (1) - Carrying Bag, (1) - Auxiliary Handle, (1) - Double-sided Philips Drive Bit
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.