6.5 A Top Handle Jig Saw - Bosch JS365
Shipping 12.24 lb
6.5 A Top Handle Jig Saw (Model JS365)
The Bosch 6.5 Amp top-handle jig saw JS365 provides power and ease of use. Its powerful motor enables the tool to achieve a 6.5 Amp rating, and it can handle heavy loads. A dial on the back of the tool controls the maximum speed and the accelerator Trigger Control the operating speed. The JS365's many conveniences include a tool less blade-change system, plus a switchable dust blower for keeping the intended cut line visible. The fully-counterbalanced low-vibration reciprocating mechanism ensures extremely smooth operation, and the large die-cast aluminum footplate includes a steel insert and a no-mar plastic overshoe.
Features & Benefits:
- Powerful jig saw with 6.5 Amp rating
- Variable-speed control through dial on back of tools sets maximum speed and accelerator Trigger Control operating speed
- Bosch-exclusive multi-directional blade clamp provides superior grip of T-shank blades but does not accept U-shank blades
- Tool less blade-change system allows fast blade insertion and the blade ejection lever eliminates need to touch hot blade
- Precision-machined plunging mechanism and low-vibration design for enhanced accuracy and smooth operation
- Sturdy die-cast foot with steel insert and on-board bevel wrench
- Four orbital-action settings provide different blade strokes for smooth to aggressive cuts
- Adjustable dust blower keeps cutting line clear
- Ergonomic top handle with soft-grip areas for solid, comfortable grip
- Ambidextrous lock-on button for steady long cuts and user comfort and control
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.