Circular Blades - Fine Finish Cutting Blades (Diablo)
Fine Finish blades let trim crews get the most out of sliding or "chop" style miter saws, as well as jobsite or workshop table saws. The special cutting geometry and high tooth count produce extremely smooth cuts while minimizing "grabbing" or blowout. Diablo's particular blade is the ideal choice for trim carpenters because it leaves a smooth surface that requires little to no sanding. It's ideal for crosscutting oak, pine, melamine, plywood, and moulding. 1" diameter, 6t ATB, 5/8" arbor, 15 Degree hook angle. (Blades ending in "S" are also ideal for radial arm saws).
- TiCo™ Hi-Density carbide specifically designed for each application to increase performance
- Perma-SHIELD® Non-stick Coating protects from heat, gumming, & corrosion
- Super thin laser cut kerf for fast, durable, and clean cuts
- Tri-metal shock resistant brazing allows carbide tips to withstand extreme impact for maximum durability
- Hardened Steel Body warrants a longer life and sharper cutting edge.
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.
We Also Recommend
5 pieces 3-5/8" 11-14 TPI Flexible for Metal T-Shank Jig Saw Blades - Bosch T118BF
5 pieces 4" 14 TPI Special For Plexiglas T-Shank Jig Saw Blades - Bosch T101A
Clearance Lenox 8" x 3/4" x .035" Pallet Dismantling Reciprocating Saw Blades