Diablo Circular Blades - Fiber Cement Hardie Blades
Diablo HardieBlade is the only approved PCD (PolyCrystalline Diamond) tipped fiber cement blade recommended by James Hardie Building Products. Diablo's co-branded Diablo blade generates up to 5% less respirable dust*, while delivering the longest life in all fiber cement materials. The PCD triple chip design offers up to 60-times longer cutting life than standard carbide blades. The laser cut thin kerf design gives fast and precise cuts with less dust and waste. The anti-vibration design stabilizes the blade and reduces noise while cutting and Non-Stick Perma-Shield coating to reduce heat. Dimensions: 7-1/4 inch x 4-tooth PCD triple chip tooth with 5/8-inch diamond twist out arbor.
- The only approved James Hardie polycrystalline diamond (PCD) tipped fiber cement saw blade
- The PCD triple chip design offers up to 60 times longer cutting life than standard carbide blades
- Feature a unique, spark-eroded Triple Chip grind for long life up to 60 times the life in fiber cement of conventional carbide blades
- Perfect for full time use in heavy duty applications like cutting multiple pieces of fiber cement board.
- Note: Dust generation does not necessarily correlate directly to exposure risk.
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.
We Also Recommend
Clearance Lenox 20309-BT686S T-Shank Bi-Metal Wood Cutting Jig Saw Blade, 6" 6 TPI, 2-Pack
Clearance Lenox 8" x 3/4" x .035" Pallet Dismantling Reciprocating Saw Blades
Clearance Lenox 9" x 3/4" x .035" Pallet Dismantling Reciprocating Saw Blades