Dewalt 20V Max Fan Cooled Fast Charger with Flexvolt 9.0 Ah Battery Pack - DCB118X1
The DCB118 Fast Charger is a fan-cooled charger that is compatible with 20V MAX* batteries and FLEXVOLT 20V/60V MAX* batteries. The charge rate is 8 amps for premium batteries and 4 amps for compact batteries.
The dual-voltage 20V/60V MAX* FLEXVOLT 9.0 Ah battery automatically changes voltage when you change tools, providing up to 6X runtime** in 20V MAX* tools and the power of corded in 60V MAX* and 120V MAX* tools. Take on tough jobs with this battery because patented technology and large format cells mean it runs cooler*** than the leading competitor 9.0 Ah battery pack under a constant discharge. This is the battery for FLEXVOLT power and long runtime.
- Charger Features:
- Compatible with all 20V MAX* and 60V MAX* DeWalt Batteries
- Internal Fan pull air across battery to cool and reduce hot/cold pack delays
- This fan assisted cooling results in faster charge times and reduced downtime in the field
- Charges a DCB606 FLEX VOLT battery in 60 minutes
- Charger Specifications:
- System: 20V MAX* , 60V MAX*
- * Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 and 60 volts. Nominal voltage is 18 and 54.
- Battery Features:
- Dual-voltage for ultimate flexibility
- 180 watt hours of energy in each battery pack. Get 360 watt hours when using (2) FLEXVOLT 9.0 Ah batteries in 120V MAX* tools
- 6X runtime** when used in a 20V MAX* tools
- Runs cooler than leading competitor 9.0 Ah battery for better efficiency***
- Compatible with all 20V MAX* chargers
- Compatible with all 20V MAX*, 60V MAX*, and 120V MAX* tools and products
- Silicone encapsulated module helps keep dust and debris out
- Operates in outside temperatures down to 0°F
- LED charge status display on battery
- *Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20, 60, and 120 volts. Nominal voltage is 18, 54, and 108. 120V MAX is based on using 2 DEWALT 60V MAX* lithium-ion batteries combined.
- **With DCB609 FLEXVOLT battery when used with DEWALT 20V MAX* tools compared to DCB201 1.5 Ah battery pack.
- ***On average, the Milwaukee 48-11-1890 Battery temperature rises 50% faster during a constant 60 amp discharge up to a 70°C thermal shutdown.
- Battery Specifications:
- Battery Type: Premium
- Capacity: 9 Ah
- NiCad / Lithium: Lithium Ion
- Power Tool Type: Cordless
- System: 60V MAX* , 20V MAX*
- Watt Hours: 180
- Weight: 3.2 lbs
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.