DeWalt 20V Max XR 1/4" 3-Speed Impact Driver (Tool Only) - DCF887B
The DCF887B 20V MAX* XR Brushless 1/4" 3-Speed Impact Driver is compact for fitting in tight spaces and increasing productivity. Three LED lights make it ideal for working in dark spaces.
- DEWALT-built brushless motor and XR Li-Ion batteries deliver more runtime and capacity over standard units
- 3-speed settings for optimized application versatility
- Precision drive in speed 1 for precision applications and added control
- 3 LEDs with 20-second delay after trigger release, provide visibility without shadows
- One-handed loading 1/4" hex chuck with easy grip sleeve, accepts 1" bit tips
- Compact and lightweight design to fit into tight areas
- DCF887 - 20V MAX* XR 1/4" 3-Speed Impact Driver
- Belt hook
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
- Impacts/Min: 0-3,800 IPM
- No Load Speed: 0-1,000/ 2,800/ 3,250 rpm
- Power Tool Type: Cordless
- System: 20V Max*
- Tool Length: 5.3"
- Tool Weight: 2.0 lbs
- Variable-Speed Trigger: Yes
- *Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18.
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.
We Also Recommend
1" Cordless Rotary Hammer Variable Speed, Reversible - Makita (DHR263Z)
1" Cordless Rotary Hammer Variable Speed, Reversible - Makita (DHR264Z)
1/2" Cordless Drill / Driver Variable 2-Speed, Reversible - Makita (DDF482SYE)
1/2" Cordless Drill / Driver Variable 2-Speed, Reversible - Makita (DDF482Z)