DeWalt 20V Max XR 4.5" Paddle Switch Small Angle Grinder With Kickback Brake (Tool Only) - DCG413B
This brushless small angle grinder requires no time changing brushes, and offers a longer motor life. It offers a high level of protection. Its break stops the wheel in 2 seconds or less. The Kickback Break engages maximum force to stop the wheel when there is a pinch, stall, or bind-up to reduce kickback. The grinder will also shut off in those events to further protect the user. Battery and charger sold separately.
- Brushless motor requires no brush changes.
- Brake stops wheel in 2 seconds or less on average
- Kickback Brake engages when a pinch, stall, or bind-up event is sensed and the electronic brake engages with maximum force to quickly stop the wheel, reduce the movement of the grinder and shut the grinder off.
- Features E-Switch Protection - When the ON/OFF trigger switch has a no-volt release function. In the event of a power outage or other unexpected shut down, the trigger switch will need to be cycled (turned off and then on) to restart tool.
- Two stage trigger requires two actions to activate tool.
- Side Handle
- Hex Key
- Inner and outer flange
- 4.5" type 27 guard
- E-Clutch / Overload Protection: True
- Kickback Brake: True
- Max Watts Out: 850 W
- Power Tool Type: Cordless
- Spindle Size: 5/8-11"
- System: 20V Max*
- Tool Length: 12.2"
- Tool Weight" 3.75 lbs
- Wheel Diameter: 4-1/2"
- *Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18.
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.
We Also Recommend
360 degree Connected Green-Beam Three-Plane Leveling and Alignment-Line Laser - Bosch GLL3-330CG