DeWalt 20V Max Cordless 30° Paper Collated Framing Nailer Kit - DCN692M1
- Dual-speed motor optimzed to drive a wide range of fasteners for a variety of applications
- Tool-free selector switch for sequential or bump fire modes
- Tool-free depth adjustment for precise nail placement
- Stall release lever to reset driver blade in the event of a jam
- Adjustable rafter hook
- Easy access to the nosepiece for removal of jammed nails
- Dry fire lock out prevents tool from firing when nails are low
- 33° magazine holds up to 55 paper collated nails
- Capable of driving 3-1/2 in. fasteners into dense lumber
- DCN692 Framing Nailer
- No-Mar Tip
- DCB204 20V MAX* Battery
- DCB115 Charger
- Kit Case
- Belt / Rafter Hook: True
- Dry Fire Lockout: True
- Fastener Diameter Range: .113: - .131"
- Fastener Length: 2 To 3-1/2"
- Firing / Acutation Mode: Bump And Sequential
- Magazine Angle: 30 Degree
- Magazine Capacity: 55.0
- Magazine Loading: Rear Load
- System: 20V Max*
- Tool Height: 13.5"
- Tool Length: 13.25"
- Tool Weight: 8.0 lbs
- *Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18.
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.
We Also Recommend
360 degree Connected Green-Beam Three-Plane Leveling and Alignment-Line Laser - Bosch GLL3-330CG
Regular price $59900 $599.00