DeWalt 20V Max Reciprocating Saw (Tool Only) - DCS380B
- 4-position blade clamp allows for flush cutting and increased positional versatility with tool-free blade changes
- 1-1/8" stroke length delivers a fast cutting speed
- Variable speed trigger with 0-3000 spm provides increased blade control and fast cutting speed
- Pivoting adjustable shoe extends blade life and allows depth-of-cut control
- Rubber overmolded comfort grip delivers optimal comfort and control
- Double oil sealed shaft resists contamination and increases durability
- DCS380 20V MAX* Reciprocating Saw
- 4-Position Blade Clamp: Yes
- Adjustable Shoe: Yes
- Anti-Slip Comfort Grip: Yes
- Keyless Blade Clamp: True
- Power Tool Type: Cordless
- Stroke Length: 1-1/8"
- System: 20V Max*
- Tool Length: 18"
- Tool Weight: 6.0 lbs
- * Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18.
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.
We Also Recommend
1" Cordless Rotary Hammer Variable Speed, Reversible - Makita (DHR263Z)
1" Cordless Rotary Hammer Variable Speed, Reversible - Makita (DHR264Z)
1/2" Cordless Drill / Driver Variable 2-Speed, Reversible - Makita (DDF482SYE)
1/2" Cordless Drill / Driver Variable 2-Speed, Reversible - Makita (DDF482Z)