#10 x 3-1/8" Structural Screws Round Washer Head Torx (Self-Drive)
A heavy duty structural fastener design has a finished appearance of a conventional round head, and is created to provide an extra-large bearing surface under the head.Uses:
- Professional timber construction, staircases, deck frames. rafter, trellis framing, ledger boards, joists, planter boxes, post supports, play-set structures, retaining walls, facade attachments, laminated beams, SIP panels, fencing, pole barns, concrete forms and more
- Head Type: Dome Head with Talon Grip
- Recess: Tight Star Recess system grasps the U-Bit tightly and can be installed with one hand.
- Point: Tapper Point which consists of the Cork Screw Start and Blade Cutting Thread for easy piercing and alleviating strain on the material.
- Size: #10
- Length: 3-1/8"
- HD: 0.445"
- TX: 25
- Bit Required: T-25
- Material: Case Hardened Carbon Steel
- Coating: It is hexavalent chromium (CR6+) free and complies with the strictest standards governing chemical substances.
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.
We Also Recommend
6mm-1.00 Diameter Hex Head Bolt Coarse Thread Grade 10.9 Zinc Plated
1/4" Diameter Hex Head Bolt Coarse Thread Grade 5 Zinc Plated