3/8" Diameter Structural Screws Round Washer Head Torx (Self-Drive)
A heavy duty structural fastener design has a finished appearance of a conventional round head, and is created to provide an extra-large bearing surface under the head.
- Professional timber construction, staircases, deck frames. rafter, trellis framing, ledger boards, joists, planter boxes, post supports, play-set structures, retaining walls, facade attachments, laminated beams, SIP panels, fencing, pole barns, concrete forms and more
- Head Type: Dome Head with Talon Grip
- Recess: Tight Star Recess system grasps the U-Bit tightly and can be installed with one hand.
- Point: Tapper Point which consists of the Cork Screw Start and Blade Cutting Thread for easy piercing and alleviating strain on the material.
- Sizes: #10, #1/4, #5/16, #3/8
- Length: 1-1/2" to 20"
- Coating: It is hexavalent chromium (CR6+) free and complies with the strictest standards governing chemical substances.
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.
We Also Recommend
6mm-1.00 Diameter Hex Head Bolt Coarse Thread Grade 10.9 Zinc Plated
1/4" Diameter Hex Head Bolt Coarse Thread Grade 5 Zinc Plated