Bugle Head Fine Thread Drywall Screws
Attaches gypsum board to wood or light gauge steel. With a super sharp 23° Streaker point and 15 threads per inch, you get quick and easy penetration into wood or 20-25 gauge metal studs.Specifications:
- Head Type:Bugle
- Recess Type: #2 Phillips
- Thread Type:Twin lead
- Coating:Gray phosphate
- Use a standard screw gun with a depth-sensitive nose piece. Suggested screw gun specification for optimal performance - 4 amps minimum and RPM range of 0 to 4,000.
- The head is fully seated when the head is flush with the work surface.
- Overdriving my result in fastener failure or strip out.
- The fastener must penetrate beyond the metal three full thread pitches.
Screw products are manufactured in facilities that are ISO 9002 and ISO 14001 certified and approved. The fasteners comply with ASTM C1002, as referenced in ICCES report ER-5280 are approved for use in structures governed by the International Building Code 2006, 2009, 2012, International Residential Building Code 2006, 2009, and 2012.
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.
We Also Recommend
6mm-1.00 Diameter Hex Head Bolt Coarse Thread Grade 10.9 Zinc Plated
1/4" Diameter Hex Head Bolt Coarse Thread Grade 5 Zinc Plated