SuperCut Professional-Set Window Repair/Replacement Oscillator - Fein
Shipping 14.2 lb
The highest performance system for interior construction and renovation, with special accessories for old window removal and the replacement of insulating glass panels.
- Highest quality and stability due to the use of ball and needle bearings together with a motor and gearbox designed for continuous use and heavy loads.
- Convenient, tool-free accessory change, using the QuickIN rapid change system.
- Hexagonal tool mount for outstanding torque transfer between tool and accessories.
- Extraction of old window frames without damage to walls or plaster.
- Repair of insulating panels without damage to the old panes.
- Time savings of up to 80 %
- 1 FEIN SuperCut Construction in tool case
- 1 offset HSS 4 in dia. saw blade
- 1 HSS saw blade for wood
- 1 E-Cut Long Life saw blade (type 163)
- 2 E-Cut Universal saw blades (types 147, 148)
- 1 cutter blade, mushroom shaped
- 1 depth stop
- 1 backing pad
- 15 sanding sheets (5 each of grits 60, 80, 120)
- 1 adapter and 2 mounting bolts
- Power consumption: 400 Watts
- Power output: 220 Watts
- Oscillations: 11,000-18,500 rpm
- Range: 2 x 2,0
- Cable with plug: 16 ft
- Weight according to EPTA: 3.2 lbs
- Chuck: Hexagon
- Tool change: QuickIN
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.