KBM 80 auto Mag Drill unit up to 3-1/8 in - Fein (FEITKBM80-AUTO)FEITKBM80-AUTO:1EA
High-performance, smart, fully automatic 3-speed machine for maximum efficiency in the workshop
- Time and cost savings in large volume drilling due to digitally controlled drill feed.
- Predictable work times on contract and serial work thanks to repeatable and consistent drilling times.
- Universal operation, such as tapping in manual machine mode using forward/reverse and the MK3 interface.
- FEIN stable speed high-performance motor.
- Electronic speed control.
- High magnetic holding force.
- Convenient magnetic holding force gauge.
- Integrated cooling tank.
- Tilt sensor.
- Control pads in the field of view.
- Mechanical 3-speed gearbox.
- Automatic coolant supply.
- Torque slip clutch.
- ** only in manual machine operation
- Annular cutter max. dia.: 3-1/8"
- HSS annular cutters max. dia.: 2-9/16"
- Mag base, max. drilling depth: 2"
- Tapping: 1-1/8**"
- Max. countersinking dia.: 2**"
- Reaming max. dia.: 1-3/16**"
- Power consumption: 2,000 Watts
- Power output: 900 Watts
- 1st gear: 110 - 180 rpm
- 2nd gear: 160 - 260 rpm
- 3rd gear: 350 - 580 rpm
- Annular cutter holder: QuickIN/QuickIN MAX
- Chuck: MT 3
- Stroke: 5-11/16"
- Total stroke range: 11-3/16"
- Drill stand adjustment range: ±5/32"
- Drill stand angular adjustment: ±11°
- Magnetic holding force: 4,050 lbs
- Magnetic base sizes: 10-11/16 x 3-9/16"
- Cable with plug: 13 ft
- Weight according to EPTA: 58.2 lbs