3/4 Ton 10' Lift Mini-Mite II Lever Chain Puller - Super Heavy Duty (110507)
Shipping 20.13 lb
3/4 Ton 10' Lift Mini-Mite II Lever Chain Hoist - Super Heavy Duty (110507)
- New improved design is smaller and lighter than the original Mini Mite
- Class V+ Chain is world's strongest and is exclusive to JET
- Allows use of smaller load chain without compromising safety
- Zinc coated load chain and coated brake hub minimize corrosion
- One simple lever changes direction and disengages gear train for fast chain adjustments
- New larger hooks with extra heavy duty latches
- Riveted rubber handle for comfort and safety
- Electrostatic powder painted before assembly to protect against rust
- Capacity unaffected at temperatures up to -40°C with suitable winter lubrication
- Tested to 150% of rated capacity
- Meets ANSI B30.21 specifications (Certificate included)
- Made in Japan
- Shipping Weight 16.8 lb (7.6 kg)
- Product Weight (lb/kg) 16.764 lb (7.62 kg)
- Rated Lifting Capacity (Tons) 3/4
- Standard Lift 10'
- Number of Falls 1
- Load Chain Diameter 5.6mm
- Min Distance Between Hooks 11-7/16"
- Distance per Handle Pull 1-3/16"
- Force Req. to Lift Capacity (lbs) 66
- Lever Length 10-1/2"
- A 11-7/16"
- B 5-5/8"
- C 4-13/16"
- D 2-1/16"
- E 3-9/16"
- F 4-11/32"
- G 10-1/2"
- H 29/32"
- J 1-13/32"
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.