1-1/2 Ton 5' Lift Mini-Mite II Lever Chain Puller - Super Heavy Duty (110509)
Shipping 25.55 lb
1-1/2 Ton 5' Lift Mini-Mite II Lever Chain Hoist - Super Heavy Duty (110509)
- New improved design is smaller and lighter than the original Mini Mite
- Class V+ Chain is world's strongest and is exclusive to JET
- Allows use of smaller load chain without compromising safety
- Zinc coated load chain and coated brake hub minimize corrosion
- One simple lever changes direction and disengages gear train for fast chain adjustments
- New larger hooks with extra heavy duty latches
- Riveted rubber handle for comfort and safety
- Electrostatic powder painted before assembly to protect against rust
- Capacity unaffected at temperatures up to -40°C with suitable winter lubrication
- Tested to 150% of rated capacity
- Meets ANSI B30.21 specifications (Certificate included)
- Made in Japan
- Shipping Weight 22.4 lb (10.2 kg)
- Product Weight (lb/kg) 21.208 lb (9.64 kg)
- Rated Lifting Capacity (Tons) 1-1/2
- Standard Lift 5'
- Number of Falls 1
- Load Chain Diameter 7.1mm
- Min Distance Between Hooks 13-7/8"
- Distance per Handle Pull 1"
- Force Req. to Lift Capacity (lbs) 66
- Lever Length 14-3/16"
- A 13-7/8"
- B 6-3/8"
- C 5-5/16"
- D 2-1/2"
- E 3-7/8"
- F 4-1/2"
- G 14-1/4"
- H 1-9/64"
- J 1-11/16"
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.