1/4 Ton 3'3" Lift Mini-Mite II Lever Chain Puller - Super Heavy Duty (110903)
Shipping 5.55 lb
1/4 Ton 3'3" Lift Mini-Mite II Lever Chain Hoist - Super Heavy Duty (110903)
- New improved design is smaller and lighter than the original Mini Mite
- Class V+ Chain is world's strongest and is exclusive to JET
- Allows use of smaller load chain without compromising safety
- Zinc coated load chain and coated brake hub minimize corrosion
- One simple lever changes direction and disengages gear train for fast chain adjustments
- New larger hooks with extra heavy duty latches
- Riveted rubber handle for comfort and safety
- Electrostatic powder painted before assembly to protect against rust
- Capacity unaffected at temperatures up to -40°C with suitable winter lubrication
- Tested to 150% of rated capacity
- Meets ANSI B30.21 specifications (Certificate included)
- Made in Japan
- Shipping Weight 4.8 lb (2.2 kg)
- Product Weight (lb/kg) 4.62 lb (2.1 kg)
- Rated Lifting Capacity (Tons) 1/4
- Standard Lift 3'3"
- Number of Falls 1
- Load Chain Diameter 4.2mm
- Min Distance Between Hooks 9-1/4"
- Distance per Handle Pull 2"
- Force Req. to Lift Capacity (lbs) 61
- Lever Length 6-1/8"
- A 9-1/4"
- B 3-5/8"
- C 2-1/4"
- D 7/8"
- E 2-3/4"
- F 3-1/4"
- G 6-1/8"
- H 15-16"
- J 3/4"
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.