1/2 Ton 5' Lift Mini-Mite II Lever Chain Puller - Super Heavy Duty (110904)
Shipping 10.57 lb
1/2 Ton 5' Lift Mini-Mite II Lever Chain Hoist - Super Heavy Duty (110904)
- New improved design is smaller and lighter than the original Mini Mite
- Class V+ Chain is world's strongest and is exclusive to JET
- Allows use of smaller load chain without compromising safety
- Zinc coated load chain and coated brake hub minimize corrosion
- One simple lever changes direction and disengages gear train for fast chain adjustments
- New larger hooks with extra heavy duty latches
- Riveted rubber handle for comfort and safety
- Electrostatic powder painted before assembly to protect against rust
- Capacity unaffected at temperatures up to -40°C with suitable winter lubrication
- Tested to 150% of rated capacity
- Meets ANSI B30.21 specifications (Certificate included)
- Made in Japan
- Shipping Weight 9 lb (4.1 kg)
- Product Weight (lb/kg) 8.8 lb (4 kg)
- Rated Lifting Capacity (Tons) 1/2
- Standard Lift 5'
- Number of Falls 1
- Load Chain Diameter 5.0mm
- Min Distance Between Hooks 10-1/4"
- Distance per Handle Pull 1-3/64"
- Force Req. to Lift Capacity (lbs) 75
- Lever Length 11-1/4"
- A 10-7/16"
- B 4-5/16"
- C 3"
- D 1"
- E 3-1/4"
- F 4-7/16"
- G 11"
- H 1-3/16"
- J 3/4"
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.