3/4" Drive Magnesium Series Impact Wrench Heavy Duty (400312)JET400312:1EA
Oversized Product - Shipping will be Collect or can Pick-up in Store
3/4" Drive Magnesium Series Impact Wrench Heavy Duty (400312)
- Produces 600 ft/lbs of nut wrenching torque in reverse
- Ultimate power in reverse maximizes removal of stubborn rusted nuts
- Super strong magnesium body
- Incredibly lightweight only 5.9 lbs!
- Twin Hammer mechanism provides more power and smooth, balanced impact blows for reduced vibration
- Modern "Up Hill Soft Grip" pistol grip handle design provides incredible tool balance and operator comfort ideal for long hours on the job
- Lever type Forward/Reverse control knob positioned for ease of use, three forward settings and reverse
- Muffled handle mounted air outlet adds to operator comfort and safety
- Specially treated anvil for long service life
- Air inlet screen for extended motor life
- For maximum performance we recommend 90 PSI air pressure
- A professional tool for professional users. Ideal for all automotive, industrial and farm service applications
- Product Weight (lb/kg) 5.9 lb (2.66 kg)
- Square Drive (inches) 3/4"
- Max. Torque (ft/lbs) - Forward 550
- Max. Torque (ft/lbs) - Reverse 600
- Working Torque (ft/lbs) - Forward 500
- Working Torque (ft/lbs) - Reverse 550
- Free Speed (RPM) 7,500
- Standard Bolt Capacity (inches) 5/8"
- Overall Length (inches) 81/4
- Avg. Air Consumption (cfm) 4.7
- Min. Hose Size (inches) 3/8"
- Air Inlet (NPT) (inches) 1/4"
- Sound Pressure (dBA) 97.2
- Vibration (m/s2) 2.26