SALE Jet 400340 3/4" Drive Composite Series Super Heavy Duty Impact Wrench
3/4" Drive Composite Series Impact Wrench Super Heavy Duty (400340)
- Produces 1,250 ft/lbs of nut wrenching torque in reverse
- Ultimate power in reverse maximizes removal of stubborn rusted nuts
- Super strong state-of-the-art composite body
- Incredibly lightweight only 7.74 lbs
- Twin Hammer mechanism provides more power and smooth, balanced impact blows for reduced vibration
- Modern "Up Hill Soft Grip" pistol grip handle design provides incredible tool balance and operator comfort ideal for long hours on the job
- "Push Through" Forward / Reverse control conveniently allows one hand directional change
- Lever type control knob positioned for ease of use, three settings for forward and reverse
- Muffled handle mounted air outlet adds to operator comfort and safety
- Specially treated anvil for long service life
- Air inlet screen for extended motor life
- For maximum performance we recommend 90 PSI air pressure
- A professional tool for professional users. Ideal for all automotive, industrial and farm service applications including truck, shock, frame and spring work
- Product Weight (lb/kg) 7.74 lb (3.51 kg)
- Square Drive (inches) 3/4"
- Max. Torque (ft/lbs) - Forward 1,150
- Max. Torque (ft/lbs) - Reverse 1,250
- Working Torque (ft/lbs) - Forward 800
- Working Torque (ft/lbs) - Reverse 800
- Free Speed (RPM) 6,800
- Standard Bolt Capacity (inches) 1-1/2"
- Overall Length (inches) 8.61
- Avg. Air Consumption (cfm) 6.9
- Min. Hose Size (inches) 1/2"
- Air Inlet (NPT) (inches) 3/8"
- Sound Pressure (dBA) 100.1
- Vibration (m/s²) 18.7
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.