3/8" Reversible Drill - Keyed Chuck - Heavy Duty (404412)JET404412:1EA
3/8" Reversible Drill - Keyed Chuck - Heavy Duty (404412)
- Designed for heavy duty use this powerful yet compact air drill features a heat treated cylinder, two steel motor bearing plates, black oxide finished rotor and full cage planetary gear mechanism for maximum service life
- Reverse switch situated for fast and easy single handed operation
- Complete with black rubber insulating grip for operator comfort and safety (905751)
- Pressure grease fitting on housing permits easy maintenance for longer tool life
- Air inlet screen prevents solid matter from entering the tool for extended tool life
- Excellent for a wide range of drilling jobs
- Standard Accessory: 3/8" keyed chuck (905755)
- Optional Accessory: 3/8" keyless chuck (905753)
- For maximum performance we recommend 90 PSI air pressure.
- Product Weight (lb/kg) 1.41 lb (0.63 kg)
- Horsepower 0.5
- Free Speed (RPM) 1,800
- Overall Length 7-1/2"
- Avg. Air Consumption (CFM) 4
- Min. Hose Size 3/8"
- Air Inlet (NPT) 1/4"
- Chuck Capacity 3/8"
- Reversible Yes
- Spindle Size 3/8" - 24
- Sound Pressure (dBA) 86
- Vibration (m/s2) 2.5