Jet 409131 .401 Shank Riveting Hammer - Heavy Duty
.401 Shank Riveting Hammer - Heavy Duty (409131)
- Compact and powerful, provides the hard hitting blows required to drive 1/8 - 3/8" steel rivets used in industrial assembly applications
- Ideal for a wide variety of hammering, chipping, cutting and scraping applications
- Uses standard .401 shank steels
- Teasing throttle for maximum control
- Muffled, side outlet exhaust for quieter and cleaner operations
- Standard Accessory: Bee-hive retainer (905852)
- Optional Accessories: Standard spring retainer (905146) , Quick coupler retainer (408291)
- For maximum performance we recommend 90 PSI air pressure.
- Product Weight (lb/kg) 3 lb (1.35 kg)
- Blows per Minute 1,740
- Piston Diameter 1/2"
- Piston Stroke 3-1/16"
- Avg. Air Consumption (CFM) 12
- Min. Hose size 3/8"
- Air Inlet (NPT) 1/4"
- Sound Pressure (dBA) 97
- Vibration (m/s²) 28.8
- Overall Length 7-5/8"
* All Pictures Shown Are For Illustration Purpose Only. Actual Product May Vary Due To Product Enhancement.